Friday, January 28, 2022

Everday Makeup Look




   I love experimenting with makeup, and creating a different look with my palettes and lip colours, trying something new and fresh, and maybe even a bit out there. And getting ready for the day is an integral part of helping feel put together and like I can take on anything my working day throws at me, which I feel is the case for a lot of people right now with working from home becoming the new way of working for a lot of us. So, with this in mind, I've put together my everday makeup routine, those tried and tested products I constantly reach for and that make me feel pretty fabulous. 


ALL BASES COVERED 


 
          IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream in Fair Light, £32.50- Cult Beauty

  • Anyone who knows me knows I love to wear foundation, but some days, I like to give my skin a break and opt for something a little lighter- enter IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream. 
  • This provides a gorgeous glow with a light coverage, meaning I can still cover any problem areas while not having that full on feeling of a foundation. Just blend in a couple of pumps with your fingers over your face or use a brush if you'd prefer, and your ready to go! 


ALL EYES ON YOU

Huda Beauty New Nudes Eyeshadow Palette £50, Feelunique.com

  • This eyeshadow palette may be a little on the pricey side, but the quality really is worth the the hype and price. 
  • The eyeshadows are less of a powder and more like a cream, and the nude shimmery shade is my absolute go-to for the daytime. Just a couple of swipes with my finger across my eyelid keeps this baby on all day, no smudging, no fallout. Just beautiful. Try out those glitter shades if you dare, I'm keeping those for the first post lockdown night out! 


BAMBI LASHES
Benefit BadGal Bang Mascara Volumising Mascara, £21.59 Feelunique.com

  • I've tried my fair share of mascaras, and until I discovered this one, I didn't think anything could pip the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to the top spot, but this has managed to overtake it. 
  • The smaller wand makes it easier to get into those pesky corner lashes that seem to go into hiding whenever a mascara wand goes near them, and the depth of the colour really makes your lashes luscious and bambi like, which is the real aim here. 


LIP SERVICE
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Pillowtalk £25, Feelunique.com


  • A staple in my makeup collection, this has been the perfect partner to many a makeup look I've created, and it's still going strong. It's a perfect mix of nude understated elegance and that little pop of colour that elevates your entire makeup look. 
  • Just a couple of swipes of this creamy formula will leave your lips beautifully moisturised and hydrated for the whole day, expect maximum staying power- its sandwich proof, pasta proof and smooch proof. 



What's your go to make up look? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig