Wednesday, May 26, 2021

My Pamper Routine




   Anyone who knows me knows I love a good pamper session, whether it's in the evening post work, or spending a lazy Sunday morning giving myself some TLC and looking after number one. I think it's really important to spend sometime on yourself, use that face mask, do a deep conditioning treatment on your locks or even give yourself a mani-pedi. Because I don't know about you, but I feel an extra zap of confidence when I feel my most pampered and put together! Whether you don't know where to start with a pamper routine, or, like, me you have at least one a week, this post is calling all my fellow pamper product lovers!



BUBBLES GALORE



  • This is the perfect beginning to a pamper session for me- a bubble bath. Don't skimp on the bubbles, I love Imperial Leather Secret Garden Bath Soak   it creates the most fabulous bubbles and makes me feel as if I'm relaxing in a luxurious spa. 
  • Add in the book I'm currently reading on my Kindle, a generous glass of Prosecco or wine, and I'm in heaven. Sink back in your tub, chill out and relax. Sometimes I love to listen to a podcast like Vicky Pattisons The Secret To or Giovanna Fletcher's Happy Mum, Happy Baby. The laughs and honesty these ladies and their guests bring are a breath of fresh air. 
  • My favourite body wash is The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel  the foamy goodness makes my skin feel like silk and washes the stress of the day away. I then like to go in with a good old body scrub like The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub  which gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smooth luscious skin. 



BODY CREAM OF DREAMS


Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, £9.99 Feel Unique


  • THIS. This body lotion is the best ever. I love my little selection of fancy body creams and butters and they are my definite splurge and treat to myself, but this one is the best. It's a complete bargain, and I have to admit, I'm already on my third bottle this year! I slather this all over my body and instantly I feel moisturised and hydrated. It's got a gorgeous non-greasy formula that sinks into the skin instantly, perfect for keeping your clothes lotion-free. 



PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD 

L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Purity and Blemish Rescue Masks, 
£6.35 Feel Unique

  • A face mask is a ritual of any of my pamper sessions, and I have a library load for the occasion depending on what I'm lacking or wanting for my skin. I have ones for hydration, like the Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Tissue Mask  are great for giving that extra boost to tired and dehydrated skin. And then there are ones like my L'Oréal Paris faves above that are great for a purify to rid my skin of any excess makeup that's built up and leave it super squeaky clean. 
  • Don't forget to add moisturiser as the next step in your routine to keep your face topped up with hydration if using a detoxing or purifying mask, particularly those of the clay variety.  



NAILED IT




  • With a selection of colours to rival a  nail salon, I love to sit down and give myself a manicure as the final step of my pamper routine. I use the Mylee PRO Salon Series LED 15-Second Cure Nail Drying Lamp for amazingly quick but good curing. Just a few minutes spent curing your gel nail polish and you'll have salon-worthy talons you'll want to post all over the 'gram. 
  • My personal colour favourites right now include metallic metal shades, particularly silver and bronze for a change from gold, and a gorgeous new bright pink shade I've recently picked up from the same brand as the curing lamp. It's perfect for adding a pop of colour to your outfit and mood in these strange times we find ourselves in. 








What are the top elements of your pamper routine?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig