Monday, January 3, 2022

My top 5: Blushers




   I have to admit, I wasn't that into blusher a few years back, in fact it was the one kind of makeup I used to shy away from, until I found these heroes and my mind was changed! Blusher is definitely something you can have fun and experiment with as there really is something to for everyone- from liquid blushes that are super easy to blend out, to the good old staple powder blusher that goes on with a sweep of a brush. Below is my top 5 blushers that I wouldn't be without in my makeup collection!


1) ICONIC LONDON SHEER BLUSH IN CHEEKY CORAL 

£18, iconiclondon.com


  • I love the creamy formula of this blusher, it gives the perfect glow without looking too over the top, and is a great choice for both summer days and the colder months to give your skin that extra warmth. 
  • Just dab a couple of drops onto your skin and gently pat into the skin with your ring finger. Or alternatively you could use a small eyeshadow brush with soft bristles to blend it in seamlessly. 
  • Whilst £18 is a little on the expensive side for a blusher, a creamy formula like this is going to see you through this winter and into spring and summer and beyond. The handy formula means it can easily be thrown into your handbag for on the go touch ups and quick makeup fixes-win win!


2) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig